Saturday, May 14, 2011

No TV

Mike has decided that Kate needs a break from watching TV for this month we are in California. So no Dora or Mickey Mouse. Pretty much everyday at home she watches TV in the morning, usually while I am getting dressed/dealing with Alex. A long time ago I put one of her toddler CDs on my iPhone. We will listen to it at home usually when we are up in the playroom. She refers to listening to her music by saying "Elephant" since the album cover that shows on my iPhone which is really a tea pot, looks like a elephant to her. So every day while we have been here in California. Kate asks me for "Elephant, Mommy, please!". So we have been listening to a ton of toddler music ALL the time!! Fun times! Kate will dance around & can almost sing every song! It's so cute!

No comments: