Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 18

We spent our morning at Atlantis Play Center.  It was a really nice playground that had lots of different areas for the kiddos to play.  This park opened in the 60's & had the largest trees I think i have ever seen!!  They had the width pine trees I have ever seen for sure!  They had this huge dragon slide that Kate loved!  She went down it a dozen times!  We played for about 2 hours & then both kids fell asleep on the 20 minute ride home.  I think this getting up at 5:30 in the morning is really taking a toll on Kate.  Poor baby!  She & Alex (and me) took a huge afternoon nap while Mike took Sammy back to the vet.  Unfortunately, Sammy wasn't able to get all her stitches out, so it looks like no more beach for her.  So sad!!  After naps it was too late for the beach so we headed out for some groceries.

Alex is for sure now clapping & he stood on his own for about 3 seconds today!  Kate is still trying to learn how to jump.  I took videos of both, but our Internet is too slow to upload them so I will when we get home.  Hard to believe we will be leaving in 8 days!

No comments: