Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 22





She is after the bunny rabbit!

We hit up the Atlantis Play center again this morning. Unfortunately, I won the Bad Mommy award this morning, by completely forgetting to feed Alex his yogurt before we left!! He napped from 7:30 until 9:30 & I just got him up & we got dressed & headed out!! So by 11 he got super fussy & then I realized that I had forgotten--poor baby!!!
We had lunch at home (along with some In&Out Burger french fries) & put the kiddos down for a nap. Alex fell asleep & Kate didn't so after an hour or so so we brought her downstairs to hang out with us. Then a little while later, she went upstairs & woke up Alex--and he starts crying & we hear her on the baby monitor asking Alex "Baby Alex what's wrong? What's wrong Baby Alex?" Real nice big sister huh? Yet again, poor Alex!!
Then we headed to the beach!! I was so sad because it was our last trip to the beach since we plan to leave Thursday morning. We had a great last time at the beach with sandcastles & lots of giggles! I will miss watching all the surfers & our drive down Main street!

No comments: