Saturday, May 7, 2011

Alex at 8 months




It's hard for me to believe that my little buddy is 8 months old!!  He is such a happy baby!  Every day that I am out with him people stop me and tell me what a cute baby they think he is.  I don't remember getting this much attention with Kate.  I had a lady stop me in the Albertson's here and tell me how cute she thought he was and that he would make the perfect gerber baby!  I was worried about Alex and this house, since it has all tile on the downstairs, but he has done so great!  He learned how to sit down from standing while we were still at home.  He loves the mirrored closets and opening the drawers on the side tables.  He loves to chew on shoes more than anything and he still LOVES to eat!!  I am only breastfeeding him 3 times a day and he is eating solids 3-4 times a day with lots of cheerios!!!  He has been sleeping better during the day, the other day he took a 3 hour nap!!  I wish he would sleep later in the morning, I don't like my 5AM wake up!  We all love our little buddy! And I just noticed that he is getting in another tooth! The other front bottom tooth!

No comments: