Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 17



cool huh?
This picture really doesn't do the waves justice--same where hitting the bottom of the pier!


there he goes-crawling in the sand!


eating sand1
This morning Mike worked & then I finally updated my blog with pictures (be sure to look back & check them out!!) It was finally a warmer day so we headed out to the beach after lunch. We were greeted at the beach by the biggest waves I have ever seen!! They were so huge!! Like 10 feet waves!! This is called a
HIGH SURF ADVISORY by the weather channel. It was wild to see!! We were at the beach for 3 hours! We saw an awesome sand castle that looked like the Huntington beach pier & a high school surfing contest. The surfing contest looked just like that movie Blue Crush. It was neat! But I'm not so sure I would want a teenage Alex out in those waves!!!
On a side note, Alex is trying to learn how to clap! And he can almost stand by himself!

No comments: