Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 13

Another cold & rainy day when we woke up this morning. We stayed in & then the sun came out so we headed for the beach around 3. When we got there it looked like everyone that had been on the beach was leaving! Mike & I looked at each other, like what is going on?? Well it was very WINDY!! We lasted about 30 minutes & then came back home! There wasn't anyone surfing & there were tons of sail boats. For the first time we could see the Santa Cantaline island, which due to the smog I guess we have never been able to see before. It's funny, down the street there is car place called "Smog & Lube."

That is pretty much it for today. Except Alex started making this new face that is too funny! He sticks out his lips like he is going to give you a big kiss, really funny! Another thing that happened, I made Alex some sweet potato cubes to eat, but he didn't really care for them, so I gave some for Kate! She used to eat them all the time, but stopped eating them about I don't know a year or so ago, but not today--she ate what I gave her & asked for more & she called them cantaloupe! Whatever works I guess!!

Oh and there has been this cat that keeps walking on our back fence that freaks the dogs out. Well today the cat jumped on our roof!!! We were all looking at it & then it jumped onto our neighbors roof-crazy cat!!

No comments: