Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ryan & Kim's wedding (kid free!!!)

Ryan and Kim



Doug, Mike, Ryan, Kim and Ryan's sister, Jennifer .  We are missing Kristin in this photo!!




Mike's oldest childhood friend got married in Philly last weekend. We were lucky to have my Mom, my sister & my Mom's BFF to watch the kiddos so we could go to the wedding kid free!! It was really wonderful to be kids free!!! It was a wonderful 4 days of sleeping in, staying out late, and even taking naps!!! Mike & I left Thursday morning with the kiddos in the care of my dear sister, we arrived in Philly & took a taxi to the hotel. We relaxed then headed out to eat. We ended up eating at the oldest bar in Philly, but the food was awful!!! And it was really loud! I felt so old & stupid yelling at Mike just to talk to him! Mike & I just couldn't believe that in our 20's that's how we used to have a good time!! We were lucky to catch some drinks with the bride & groom later that night. Friday we, well I slept-ALOT! I think I took 2 naps!!! In between my naps we walked around with Ryan, the groom & had lunch. Mike headed to the wedding rehearsal & I hung out with his parents & brother. Mike gave a nice speech to the bride & groom at the really nice rehearsal dinner. Saturday I would have loved to lay in bed all day-but I ended up walking around Philly with Mike's family, and then took a nap before the wedding. The wedding was beautiful & we had a great time! The reception had a photo booth that was lots of fun.
>
> Sunday was low key, just hanging out with Mike's parents & then we headed to the airport. I was sad that we got in to late to see our little ones.
>
> A big thanks goes out to my mom, sister & Mrs Boland for watching our kiddos! It was a much needed weekend away before we headed to California!!

No comments: