Friday, April 22, 2011

Alex's eye duct

Since birth Alex's right eye duct has been clogged. Kate & even Mike had this also but their ducts cleared up on their own. I tried breast milk & even antibiotic drops many times with Alex & it would go away & then come right back. So yesterday Alex & I headed over to see a pediatric eye doctor to have his eye duct probed. I was SUPER nervous!! Especially since I couldn't be in the room while they did the procedure. But luckily it only lasted a few minutes & he wasn't even crying when they brought him out to me. The dr said his eye duct was clogged really bad!! Alex looked so funny with his eyes dilated!! The dr said that by next week his right eye should be as good as his left! After 7 months Alex will finally be able to wake up & be able to open both his eyes!!!!

No comments: