Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pioneer Farms






The kiddos and I took a trip out to Pioneer Farms on Friday morning. It turned out to be a super beautiful morning and both kiddos did great! Kate Loved the cat, the rabbit and the HUGE pig!! I loved this huge over 400 year old tree! Unfortunately Kate's cough is back and she didn't feel too well on Friday. Alex did great in the stroller and I think he just loved being outside!

On a side note, I have been trying to sleep train Alex all week. We will be going to a wedding at the end of April and leaving the kiddos for 3 nights and I do not want him to be waking up while we are gone. I mean he is almost 7 months old, eats like almost over 12 oz of Stage 3 baby food a DAY, so I know he doesn't need the extra breast milk at night. So I am trying the Ferber's Crying It Out method and it seems to be going ok.

No comments: