Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

From the Abernethy house!!

Unfortunately we will not have any cute pictures with the Easter Bunny, or at an Easter Egg hurt with the kids this year. We are still battling the stomach bug here!! After months of not going out to dinner as a family, we decided since Kate had not thrown up since Wednesday night & I was feeling better, we would give it a try on Friday night. So we walk into Red Robin & Kate is excited & happy to be there & then . . .

She threw up everywhere!!!

It was awful!! The staff was great about it & Mike ended up taking her home & Alex & I stayed to have dinner with my friend Stephanie. I had given her milk & I think that's why she threw up. She was singing & dancing when Mike got her home!

Then Saturday Mike woke up throwing up!!!! He felt bad ALL day!!

Today I think we are all feeling OK, but we didn't want to share our germs with anyone so we stayed home, instead of going over to my sisters.

The Easter bunny did still visit us & Kate loved her goodies. She carried around her ladybug Easter basket ALL day!

So here is hoping next year we are well for Easter & can enjoy it!

No comments: