Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kindness of strangers

On Friday I took the kiddos to Zilker park for the first time. This is a wonderful beautiful park in downtown Austin. They have a miniature train that I thought Kate would love to ride. BOY was I wrong!!! She fought me getting on the train and then fought and yelled and almost fell off the train once it started going! How did I keep her on the train AND hold Alex I bet you are wondering, well, due to the kindness of the lady sitting in front of me, who offered to hold Alex for the whole 20 minute train ride--we all made it remaining ON the train!!! She was fine once we got off, but it was a LONG 20 minutes!! Alex loved the train ride and didn't mind at all having a strange lady hold him! He was such a joy that morning at the park! He loves to be outside! Here is Kate on the fire truck at the park:

No comments: