Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Beautiful day at the Park

We have actually been having Fall weather lately! The trees even look like fall!! It has been chilly in the morning and then the afternoons are about in the 70's which is really great! Yesterday after picking Kate up from school we walked to Creekside park to enjoy the beautiful day we were having!! Cassie and her boys met us there! It is nice to see that Jax and Kate are really starting to play together!







Kate is doing well in MDO, or school as she calls it. She has even started to take naps!! I couldn't believe it the first day I walked in and found her sleeping--wow! I thought that would never happen! But it's happened two times now, I guess she is finally getting comfortable there. Last Tuesday, she gave me my most embarrassing Mommy moment, when she refused to hold my hand in the parking lot of MDO and every time I would grab her hand she would go limp!! She did this on the stairs and everyone was staring at us!! I really wanted to disappear! So even with wearing Alex, I picked her up as she was yelling and kicking and took her to her classroom!! Fun, Fun! She is really a challenge these days. On Sunday, we took family pictures at Pflugerville park. Mike and I were both dreading it, but Kate did so much better than we expected! Hopefully we got some good shots!!

Alex is 10 weeks old now and just so cute!! He has these big chucky cheeks and legs now! He is smiling a lot and starting to do some baby talking! He is still sleeping really well at night and has been awake a lot during the day. He gets so fussy when he wants to go to sleep in the afternoons and it seems the only thing that works is bouncing him on my legs! Today in the car he was fussy, but would stop crying when we were driving, but every time I stopped he would cry! Kate is so funny when she hears Alex cry--she will get this concerned look on her face and say "Brother?"

It seems like we have adjusted to being a family of four. It's been interesting, And I'm sure there is only more fun to come!!

No comments: