Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Alex is 12 weeks!!

Alex at 12 weeks and a photo of Kate & Alex holding hands:



Wow, can it be that my little boy is 12 weeks old today?? How can that be?? Wasn't I just sweating around here all pregnant like a second ago?? Man, I can't believe it!!

Anyway, he is so cute!! He smiles, alot, that is when he isn't screaming!! He loves for us to talk to him & he will just smile from ear to ear!! He is really baby talking all the time now!! I feel like I have little conversations with him!!

He seems bigger to me every day! He is wearing 3-6 month clothes & probably could fit into 6 month clothes, but I just can't bare to put him in them yet!!!

He is still sleeping all night long. I plan to work on getting him on some kind of schedule this week! He pretty much eats every 2 hours ( or sooner) all day, with usually a long 3-4 hour nap in the afternoon.

Oh the crying!! He seems to cry when he is hungry, cry when he is tired, when I put him in the car, when the car stops moving or/and when we stop bouncing his bouncy chair!! Kate never cried like Alex, never!! It has taken some getting used to, but I think we are finally used to the crying in our house/car!!! Kate is so funny, when she hears Alex cry-she will say "brother?" and ran to help him--so cute!! She will rock his car seat/bouncy seat, it's so cute! She will also try to pick up the car seat when we are about to leave somewhere!! She is a great big sister.

No comments: