Friday, November 12, 2010

Alex's 2 mth stats!

Alex had his 2 mth Dr. Appt yesterday. Dr.Owens was impressed with how alert he was & with how in love he is with his Mommy! She said he looked great!

Weight: 12lbs 5 oz (50%)
lenght: 23 inches ( 55%)
head: 39.1cm ( 45%)

He is so much bigger than Kate at 2mths! Kate was only 10 lbs 4 oz at 2 mths, she wasn't 12 lbs until 4 mths!!!

Alex got shots & he did cry, but not as much as I expected him too!! The shots knocked him out for the rest of the day!! Kate is feeling better after being sick all last week,but she still has a cough. I couldn't believe it, but she was actually sleeping when I went to pick her up from MDO yesterday!! I couldn't believe it!! I guess there is a first for everything!! Mike & I both seem to now have her cold now.

No comments: