Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weekend alone

My Mom was sweet enough to take Kate this past weekend!! Mike and I didn't know what to do with ourselves and the house was so quiet without our KatieBug!! We saw 2 movies, went to dinner with friends, went to the comedy club, cleaned the garage, stream cleaned the carpets, took naps and well just enjoyed each other's company. Thank you so much to my Mom for watching Kate and also to Brian and Jes for letting Mom and Kate stay with them!!!

I can't believe that "baby B" could be here in less than 4 weeks!! That is so crazy to me! I think we have about everything ready, I guess. We are so different this time around. With Kate, we had the nursery perfect, the car seat in the car, and a bag packed for the hospital by now. I have to honestly say, we haven't done any of those things yet!! I think Mike and I are in complete denial that we are about to be parents of two little ones!!

Here is a cute picture of Kate and her Daddy:

No comments: