Monday, August 30, 2010

38 weeks!!



38 weeks and still at 1 cm!! My Doctor doesn't think anything is going to happen this week--but you never know! Unfortunately, I came down with a cold last week and ended up with fever on Wednesday night. We had trouble finding an Urgent Care Clinic that would take me, being so pregnant, but we finally did and I was given a Z-Pak. I think it was a sinus infection and I was doing sinus rinses like 3 times a day just to be able to breath! So much fun, let me tell you! But I am feeling better, thank goodness!! Also, I am still at a weight under 200 lbs, which makes me happy!! I have gained 40 lbs, which is the same I gained with Kate. I am hoping that I don't have the baby until at least after Labor Day--that is when Mike's Mom gets here to help us with Kate, but we will see.

No comments: