Monday, August 2, 2010

My 32nd Birthday

Saturday was my 32nd Birthday. Mike & Kate woke me by signing Happy Birthday and breakfast & presents in bed. Jes took me to get a pedi in the morning (Thanks Jes!!) That afternoon we headed downtown to the Children's museum for Jax's 2nd birthday!


After the party, Mike and I headed out on our date. Gram was nice enough to babysit so we could go out (THANKS GRAM!!) We had dinner at Olive Garden, stopped for ice cream and then saw John Heffron, who won the second season of Last Comic Standing, at the Capitol City Comedy Club. He was really great, we both laughed a ton!! Here is a new family picture:



Thank you to my wonderful hubby for making this birthday special!! I love you!

1 comment:

Amanda Smoke said...

Jill -- HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It sounds like you had a wonderful day with all the people you love :) I still would like to take a trip to Austin in the next few weeks to visit with you. I can't believe in only 6 weeks you will have 2 kiddos! And I'm so excited to find out what it is going to be! Talk to you soon ---
Amanda