Monday, September 5, 2011

Start of Preschool




This year I didn't miss the first day of preschool!  Yes!  I was so excited to be able to take Kate to her first day of preschool this year on Friday.  Last year I was in the hospital after having Alex on her first day!  This year she is in an older 2 class at the same school as last year (Pecan Street Preschool at the First United Methodist Church in Pflguerville.)  Her teacher is even her aid from last year, Ms Lauri!!  Kate loved Ms Lauri last year so I am so excited.  She is in a room that is double the size of last year's room and there are 12 kiddos in her class. One of Kate's friend, little Jackson is even in her class this year.  Kate was so happy to be back at school that she didn't want to leave!  I had to carry her out crying!

Potty Training update:  Kate seems to be doing great the last few days!  She still waits to go #2 during nap or in the morning while still in her diaper.  But she is doing great with going #1!  She has gone the last few days in the same underwear all day!  She is really good at telling us when she needs to go and I hope she will do the same at school!

No comments: