Thursday, February 3, 2011

Livin like a BEAR

So we have now not left the house since Tuesday!! I feel like we are bears hiberating for the winter!! It has been really cold since Tuesday, but no snow yet. Last I heard we would be getting some tonight. It's so cold that Kate's MDO was even canceled for today!

Before this cold front came our way, this past weekend, Alex and I headed to Dallas to see my cousin Jenn. Kate stayed home with Mike. It was so nice to have only one kid to look after and luckily Alex slept the whole way there and would have slept the whole way home, but he woke due to being stopped by traffic on 35. Kate and Mike went to Chuck E Cheese, Extreme Fun, out to eat and took a 4 hour nap!! Alex and I just hung out with Jenn and took walks in the great sunny weather!! It's hard for me to believe that Jenn got sunburned on Saturday and had shorts on on Sunday and now I think it is snowing in Dallas!! Crazy Texas weather!!

Yesterday I decided that I needed to get Alex on some sort of schedule! I feel like Kate came into the world on a schedule and here is Alex almost 5 months old and still not on a schedule!! So I looked up the schedule Kate had at 6 months and we are on our second day of the schedule and it is going great!!! He has BM when he wakes, cereal around 9, BM at 12, nap, BM at 3, baby food at 5 and then BM before going to bed. And he still wakes around 3am to eat. Also, he is rolling over both ways now.

BIG NEWS--looks like we will be headed to CALIFORNIA soon!!

that's all for now!

No comments: