Sunday, February 20, 2011

Alex eating update!


OH my Alex, does he sure love to eat!! He LOVES his rice cereal! He has already eaten a whole box! In the morning I will make him a big bowl of it and I will think, this will be enough for him, but then when he has eaten it all, I always have to make him MORE!! We started solids and so far he didn't seem to like green beans, he hated peas, sorta liked carrots, sorta liked squash, and LOVED sweet potatoes and bananas. I wasn't surprised by the sweet potatoes because Kate loved sweet potatoes, but I was so surprised by the bananas! Kate hated bananas as a baby food and still will not eat them!! Alex will eat 1 1/2 pkgs of baby food!! I feel like that is too much, but he doesn't spit it up. I am proud of myself that we have done really well with the schedule I started a few weeks ago. Our day is pretty much on schedule. Alex eats BM usually once at night or super early in the morning, like 5:30ish. Then he will eat BM between 7-8 and then rice cereal between 9-10. He will take about a 30 minute nap sometime in the morning usually. Then he has BM between 11-12. Then BM again between 2-3. Then baby food between 4-5. He will usually have a longer nap after the 12ish feeding or 2ish feeding. Then at 6 he usually starts to get fussy and want to go to bed and have BM. So that's my day with Alex!

He has really started moving around on the floor! He rolls both ways now all the time and yesterday was rolling all over the living room floor! He can pick up the front half of his body really well and I'm scared that he will be crawling way too soon!! He can sit up but still needs support.

No comments: