Sunday, February 20, 2011

Good big sis Kate


Kate giving Alex a toy
Kate giving Alex a KISS
Kate giving Alex a hug


Kate is really being the sweetest big sis lately! One day when we were about to leave to go someplace, Alex was crying in his car seat as I was finishing to get all our stuff ready to leave and Kate bends down to the car seat, rubs Alex's leg, rocks the car seat and says "oh Alex, it's OK." It was one of those moments where I felt like crying.

When Alex is on the floor playing, if he doesn't have a toy within reach, he will cry. Kate will walk over to him and give him a toy and say "here you go, Alex." She will also give him hugs (by putting her head on his back). She will also rub his back and make the "sh" noise to calm him down. And the funny thing is that she can totally calm him down and get him to stop crying! He will just smile up at her and be so happy! He loves her just as much as she loves him I think! She was even giving him kisses today!! I can't believe I got a picture of her giving him a kiss!!

I hope this continues! But I think that I better enjoy it while I can!

No comments: