Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mama's weight loss update

In September I started on my "get my body back" plan.  After spending the last few years pregnant, nursing and then pregnant and nursing for another year, I finally wasn't sharing my body anymore!! I started on the Adkins diet with Mike and started classes at the rec center and was also running.  It is now 5 months later and I am almost down 20 lbs!!  And I have gone from a size 12 to a size 6!!  In January I started new classes at the rec center and I think they are really going to get me nice and toned!  Here is an example of my class on Fridays:

As many reps as possible class

I could barely move after this class!  I was sore for DAYS after!  But I am getting stronger week by week!

My weight goal was 135 and I have hit that and are continuing to lose weight.  I had told myself that when I reached my goal I would get my hair highlighted for the first time, well I did it and love it!

Big thanks goes to Mike for his support!  I couldn't have done this without him!

No comments: