Monday, November 21, 2011

Crazy Alex

Last week Alex & I walked over to a play date in our new hood.  One of the other Mom's was telling me about our neighbor who is famous for his Christmas light show ( for more info: https://sites.google.com/site/listentoourlights/ ) & I took my eyes off Alex for a few seconds & the next thing I know he had climbed up the stairs & was walking around upstairs!!!  Then I turned my back on him again & he started to eat a green crayon!!  He sure does keep me on my toes!

He is learning many new words a day & loves to make all his animal sounds!  When I take him into a store he is so funny pointing at everything & telling me what he sees!

Here he is the other night eating a cookie after eating tacos!  He loves them both as you can see!




Kate is doing great, but sadly lost one of her teachers at school last week.  She was very comfortable with & loved her teacher, Ms L, especially since she was one of her teachers last year. We were so sad to see Ms L go!  But the new teacher seems nice & is great with the kids!  I made turkey cookies for her class on Friday for their fall feast.  It was so cute to see her & all the other kids in her class sit around the table & eat!  I wish I had had my camera!!!

We are excited for Thanksgiving this week. We will actually be solo on Thursday, but my family will be here on Friday and then Saturday we will have our Thanksgiving dinner!  I can't wait!

No comments: