Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Beautiful day at the Austin Zoo

Could he be any cuter?  He wears this hat almost everyday!

On the train
Feeding the animals


They both loved petting the animals!


 

The peacocks became our best friends at lunch time!  They scared Kate!

They were out!
Last Tuesday the kiddos and I headed out to the Austin Zoo.  It was beautiful weather and I was so happy to have my beautiful well behaved children with me!  It was so nice to spend a morning with them and not have to yell at them and be able to just enjoy each other.  Alex had a great time roaring at the lions and making money noise at the monkeys.  They both loved the big turtles and a very big pig!  We rode the train and Kate loved feeding the animals.  We all went into the petting zoo and Alex had a ball petting the animals!  They both feel asleep on the way home!  This day reminded me of why I wanted to be a stay at home Mom and what a joy my cute kiddos can be!  It really was a great day!

No comments: