Monday, March 7, 2011

Alex is 6 months old today!!






My baby boy is 6 months old today--I can't believe it! Where has the time gone? It really has flown by!
Alex seems to be finally coming into his own. I think I am finally understanding this child! I think being on a schedule has helped A LOT! I seem to know now when he is crying because he is tried rather than being hungry. He is mostly sleeping at night and (knock on wood) has been taking about 2 naps a day. One is usually short, but the other is sometimes 2 hours or more (hopefully this lasts a few months!!) I think all the rolling around on the floor that he does has helped to wear him out! He can even now get onto all four's. I dread to think that he will be crawling soon! He is still eating a ton! He gets breastmilk about 4 sometimes 5 times a day, but LOVES baby food!! He is already eating stage 2 and can eat a whole jar of stage 2 and then WANT MORE!! And that is stage 2 mixed with ALOT of rice cereal! He will scream for the next spoonful, even before I have finished giving him his current spoonful! So different than Kate. He has his 6 month check up tomorrow so we will find out his stats then.

No comments: