Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break




Last week was spring break, so my Mom had off work from school so she came with a visit. I am finally feeling better (15 weeks along now) and while I was sick I kinda let the house well, get really dirty!! So I spent a lot of time cleaning on Monday and Tuesday! Mike's friend from college was here for SXSW from NYC & stayed with us on Tuesday night. Then my mom got here on Wednesday. We spent Thursday at the outlet mall and then dinner with Jes & Brian. Friday we cleaned out and re-organized my kitchen!! It needed major help!! Thanks Mom for all your help! It was a great visit! But boy was a tired after all that! I stayed in my PJ's all day Saturday to recover!!

Kate is doing great, except that she throws a fit every time she doesn't get what she wants! They are the screaming and throw herself on the ground type of fit! I'm not sure how to deal with them yet. At the book Box story time on St. Patrick's day she threw one in front of everyone and I was so happy it was loud due to all the kids in the Book Box!! Oh goodness! What am I going to do with her? Good thing she is so cute!

OH and I am so FAT and pregnant already!!! I can't believe how much I am showing already!! With Kate I didn't show for sooo long and now, well I LOOK so pregnant!!!

1 comment:

Rachel and Bryan said...

Wow, I guess I haven't checked the blog in a while. Kate is getting to be such a big girl!! Hope all is going well with pregnancy #2. You know we are just around the corner from you, come and visit us some time!