Monday, March 29, 2010

Kate rides a pony for the first time!!






Last week we started the week with our weekly trip to the story time at Wells Branch library followed by a trip to the duck pond on Monday. Tuesday we went to a meet up at Metro park and my baby played on the play scape all by herself for the FIRST time!! I couldn't believe it! She just climbed up the stairs and went down the BIG slide all by herself and didn't even look back!! Then after being there about an hour, she kept walking back to the car and every time I tried to stop her, she would scream and throw herself on the ground!! So I decided that she just wanted to leave--so we got in the car and she was happy!! It was weird, but I guess she was ready to leave! Wednesday we had her Dr. appointment followed by music class and then Thursday we had a P.J. day. Friday we spent the day with Cassie and Jax. Saturday we had a double header of great birthday parties. First was a first birthday party with a petting zoo and pony rides! Kate loved the pony ride! After nap time we headed to our second b-day party which was just as fun as the first one of the day, but boy was I tired by the time we got home!! I could have craweled into bed when we got home!! Then on Sunday we had a great lunch with my friends Becca and Abbie from college at the Saltlick. Good food and even better company! What a week!

Oh and DUKE is headed to the final FOUR!! So exciting!! Keep your fingers crossed that Mike makes it to the game!!

No comments: