Monday, September 14, 2009

Our new best friend




Mike and I have found that our new best friend is our iPhones! I feel like I have hardly put it down since we have gotten them! I love that it is always in my hand to take a picture of Kate (the pictures above)! And I love that my calender, HEB list and To Do List are always just a click away on the iPhone--goodbye to all the lists I always had laying around!!

Let's see what has Kate been up to, well she is busy getting in THREE teeth all at the same time and is walking more and more every day! I can't believe that a week from today she will be a YEAR old!! Wow! Where has the time gone?

We can't wait to see the family this weekend for the BIG First Birthday Party!

1 comment:

lltanderson said...

the iphone takes great pics! i love the last one with her blonde hair all wispy everywhere.