Monday, September 28, 2009

Kate's first week as being a ONE year old!




Kate has been a year old a whole WEEK now--I still can't believe my baby is a year old! And she sure is having fun walking everywhere! After the two b-day parties we (well I guess I should say "I")were both pretty tired but by the end of the week we were back to ourselves. We had a rainly week so we spent a lot of time indoors. Kate had her one year appointment and did great after her shots! No fever this time. We all three got flu shots, fun, fun! Kate has started to get two more teeth in, so we are now on our way to having 6 teeth!! Good thing we are officially done with breastfeeding! She has not even tired to get any or cried for it or anything so I for sure think it was good timing. I am proud of myself for going the whole year, which was my goal. Mike's Mom is still in town, so Kate and I spent all day on Friday with her and even had a girlie night and slumber party! We had too much fun! Kate had a blast walking all over their house! This weekend Mike and I had a great date night on Saturday night and then saw a movie on Sunday afternoon. Thanks Gram for babysitting!! If anyone wants to see a great science fiction movie, we both liked the Bruce Willis movie Surrogates.

No comments: