Monday, September 7, 2009

It's September!



This weekend Kate and I headed off to McKinney (outside of Dallas or "in the country" as Jenn says) to see my cousin Jenn and her husband's new house. It is a super cute house in a great neighborhood! Kate and I had a great time hanging out with Jenn on Saturday at the Farmer's Market and swimming! It was fun to hang out with Jenn, it just made me sad because we had so much fun that I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more often! But we will be seeing her and the rest of the family in TWO weeks for the big FIRST birthday party! I can't wait! But I can't believe my baby will be ONE!!

Kate has started to get more teeth! I think she might have 4 by her birthday or at least have 3! And she is taking a lot more independent steps.

And on a side note, Mike and I now own iphones.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Aha! iPhones! Welcome to the club!