Thursday, August 21, 2014

Our trip to New York

Mike and I left the kiddos with Gram and PawPaw and headed to New York for one of our dear friend's wedding, Bobby.  First we had to check out a Presidential grave.  It was a HUGE cemetry and if it wasn't for a lawnman translating English to us from a spanish speaking lawnman, I don't think we would have found it.



Then we went to Niagara Falls and rode the Maid of the Mist.  Still can't believe how wet we got!  But it was so beautiful!












Then on Saturday we drove 3 hours to Bobby and Natalie's wedding.  The wedding was in this really pretty garden and then the reception was at Natalie's house at their farm.  It was really cool weather and Mike and I had a great time.  Mike's favorite was that it had a trebuchet.




Being outside all day Saturday with Ragweed really high wasn't great for me!  I woke up Sunday feeling awful and my ears hurt SO BAD flying home.  Finally went to doctor on Wednesday night with a bad sinus and ear infection!

No comments: