Sunday, June 8, 2014

The River 2014

On Friday we headed out for our annual trip to the river with my family.  This year was super exciting because my Dad came for the first time!  He has never been in the 30 years that I have been going!

We hit the river as soon as we got there and both kids had a ball in the river!  Then we were joined by my Mom and Dad!  So fun!  After dinner Friday night:




Saturday morning, we headed out for donuts.

Saturday during the day, everyone was lying to my Mom about their plans for that night.  Jes and I threw her a surprise retirement party.  She was super surprised!








Sunday morning, after our little church service, we had family photos taken.

the dress Kate has on, was my dress when I was a little girl





I love this one!!




our crazy little family!

Aunt Jes and Uncle Brian

the Layssard family

little alex with my 13 year old cousin James





My mom with her sister and brother

the cousins


my family with my parents



our family with my cousins and their families

can't wait to go next year!!


No comments: