Tuesday, April 30, 2013

We are finally all feeling better!!!

We are all finally better!!  After my blog post Tuesday, on Wednesday morning we headed to the Dr again, this time for Alex and me.  We both had the walking pneumonia and Alex also had a sinus infection.  Mike is still gone on a business trip, so we are all just hanging around trying to get better.  Poor Kate had to miss dance and soccer practice on Thursday since Alex and I were both feeling so bad.  Kate finally went back to school on Friday and I was almost feeling back to normal.

sick Alex
Saturday was a hard day for me.  One of the moms in my Mommy group lost her husband on Tuesday.  His funeral was on Saturday in San Antonio.  I was lucky enough that Kristin took Kate to soccer, while Blake watched Alex and then Gram took Kate to see the Little Mermaid play while Kristin watched Alex.  My friend's husband didn't know he had diabetics and ended up on life support in critical condition last Friday.  He had no potassium in his body due to his diabetics and his heart stopped.  He left behind his daughter, Vivian, who is not even 2 yet.  It was a really beautiful service and I was glad that I could be there to support my friend Crystal.  Her husband was only 32.

Mike came home Saturday night and we were ALL so happy to have him home safe and sound!!!

Monday we were all feeling normal again, except the kiddos still have an occasional cough.  Kate went to school and I took Aberlee and Alex to feed the ducks, well turtles, and to the park.

After a week inside, finally playing outside!

Kate on Monday
Feeding the ducks, I mean turtles


Aberlee at the park

happy Alex


No comments: