Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fun times!

Jax and kate

On Thursday, I took Kate and Alex to feed the ducks at Mills Pond.  They were super excited until a geese attacked Jax!!  I think it scared Kate and I more than it did him!  I now know NOT to fed the geese!  Even though Kate was crying and wanted to go home, we walked out onto the pier and ended up having a great time feeding the ducks!

Then that night, Mike FINALLY came home!!  He was gone for 17 days!

Friday Aunt Kristin and Uncle Blake signed on their new house in our neighborhood!!!  So exciting!

On Saturday, we headed out for a very early 8am soccer game, followed by a family walk!  Kate and Alex rode their bikes, while I pulled Aberlee in the wagon.  After our walk, we had lunch and then headed to Noah's Batman birthday party!  Alex was so wore out from the day that he fell asleep on the way home from the party at 4:30 and then went to bed!  Poor buddy!




Batman mask from Noah's party


Sunday the guys went to watch golf so we had Aberlee and Aunt Kristin over to play outside!



Alex was singing Ring around the rosy and holding her hand!  so cute!
Kate and I at the park!









No comments: