Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Train to downtown

Cassie and I have been wanting to take the kiddos on the metro train to downtown for a few months, so we finally decided to go for it!  So, Cassie and her 2 boys, myself and my 2 and then our other friend Laura with her 2 boys and brand new baby girl all headed to Howard station to ride the train!

Cassie with almost all the kiddos--Alex and Baby K are missing


 It was so crowded on the train that we had to stand in the doorway!  Looking back I still can't believe people didn't get up for all the moms with young children!  I think because of SXSW it was packed!  We hardy even got a place to park!  And this is for a 10:30 train!


Cassie took this amazing photo!

Once we FINALLY made it downtown, the kiddos were great walking a few blocks for some lunch!  Luckily, the trip back we pretty much had the train all to ourselves!!
Laura and Miss K

Alex and Reese

Kate and the boys!


sweet Noah!

No comments: