Monday, October 8, 2012

the weekend

Thursday I finally woke up feeling some what like myself again!  Finally!  I think that I had Alex's stomach virus on Tues/Wed so that's why I felt so bad.  Thursday was a long day on my own with Kate while Alex was in school.  But Kate had perfect behavior!  I even took both kiddos to Kate's dance class, but boy was I tired that night!!  Friday was good, except for the horrible dinner out we had.  We went to a new Mexican food place in Pville and Alex was in love with the hot sauce and when Mike took it away, all hell broke lose!  But we were able to finish dinner and then Mike took Kate to a high school football game.  She loved the halftime show and eating popcorn, she wasn't so interested in the football!

Saturday night a cold front came in and it was chilly!  We took a family walk with Kate on her new bike!  Then we had lunch and headed over to our neighborhood fall fest.  We rode the train, ate lots of candy and Kate got her face painted!



Alex and I on the train

Kate on the train



That afternoon we finally did some work in Alex's room.  It has been pretty empty since we took his crib out.  My parents gave him a Dinosaur shelves and we moved the toy box from the play room into his room.

After this, Mike and I had a date night! 

On Sunday we took the kiddos to spend the money they got for their bdays.  Kate got a My little pony set and Alex got a great big alligator.

And that was our weekend!


No comments: