Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas time

Last night I hosted a Christmas party for my Mom's group. We had about 15 ladies here with lots of yummy food, drinks and desserts. We played games & exchanged gifts via a white elephant game. We even sang some karaoke into the early hours!

So where were my kiddos during this party?? My sister & brother-in-law were glad to take the kids for the night. The kids had a blast & Kate has been saying all day that she wants to go back tomorrow to spend the night with them again!! Jes even did an art project with the kids for us for Christmas! It's a canvas with each kids feet & hands on it with their name! Mike & I will treasure these always!!

This morning when we picked up the kids, we all exchanged gifts. Kate is now a pro at opening presents & pretty much opened everyone's presents!! She loved her gifts from my parents & Jes & Brian! As soon as we got home she wanted to put on a heart outfit my sis gave her with the "princess"cowboy boots (what she called them) & monkey hat that my parents gave her! Alex loved his Elmo from my Aunt Julie & a tractor from my parents. Jes & Brian also got the kids a fish tank & I can't wait until we get back from the holidays to add some new members to our family!! Brian & Jes have a few fish tanks which the kids love to look at so I know they will Love having one of their own!!

No comments: