Sunday, December 4, 2011

Alex at 15 months

Can I just say that I can't help but telling Alex how "cute" he is about a 100 times a day!!  He just makes us smile and laugh so much!

He is somehow already 15 months old this week.  I can't believe it!  But then again, he has started throwing tantrums so then again it really isn't that hard to believe!  But even with the tantrums, he is still cute!  He will throw himself down on the floor screaming and crying and pound his arms and legs on the floor.  He seems to do this at least 2 times a day now.  Most of the time it seems to be about food.  He loves to eat!

I really wish I could just video him all day long!  He is so funny dancing around during our dance parties!  He will move his head and arms around and spin around in a circle.  He is really into making animal noises and loves to point at the animal in a book and make their sound.  He has also been learning body parts this month.  He knows his belly button, fingers, nose, ears, head, hair, toes, eyes, month, and hands.  He loves to point out everyones eyes.  He is also big into bo-bos.  He has seen Kate do this, so he will show you his leg and say "bo-bo."  He loves to give hugs and kisses and is so sweet about it!

Last week Kate was sick so we were home pretty much every day last week.  Alex was so funny every morning after breakfast he would look at me and say "bye-bye?"  I hated to tell him no everyday!  He loves to go!

Like I said he loves to eat and now can use a snack cup very well.  He has found a love for goldfish, which he calls fish and is finally asking for something besides a cracker!  He also loves bananas and asked for them all the time.  He is actually even sitting in his highchair up to the table and using a plate now.  He has done pretty good with it so far, just that he likes to play peak-a-boo with his plate when he is done eating.

His vocabulary is so large that it is so unbelievable to me.  The other day after his nap, he was looking at his book in his crib and saying "octopus."  I mean really?  He can say octopus.

He brings so much joy to us and I just wish he could stay this age forever!  He is just so darn cute!

No comments: