Monday, June 6, 2011

Potty Training

I think last week I spent more time in our master bathroom then I have the whole 7 years we have lived here!  I put Kate's potty in there to start potty training her.  It went really well the first two days, not near as bad as I thought it would go, she even went "TT" on the potty on Monday a few times and then on Tuesday she went #2 on the potty.  We would pretty much just go and sit on the potty forever until she would go.  We read books and sang songs.  I printed out a free Dora potty training chart and made some Dora stickers that I also found for free!  She loved to pick out a sticker after going to the potty!  It was going well, until about Thursday and it's gone downhill since then!!  This weekend I think she only sat on the potty about 3 times.  Oh goodness.  We stayed home today to work on it, but she pretty but refused to sit on the potty!!  I just don't know what to do with her.  She is so stubborn (like me) and seems to not mind at all to have a dirty diaper/pull up.  Should I keep going or take a break?

No comments: