Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trip to Houston

Kate and I took a trip to Houston this past weekend. Mike came home from Sweden on Thursday night and we headed out of town Friday morning. We were lucky enough to have my Mom meet us there and to stay with my Aunt Connie and Uncle Johnny. On Friday afternoon, Kate and I visited with my friend Merchie, who at the time was almost 36 weeks pregnant with twins!


Merchie had her twins Monday night and everyone is doing great!!

On Saturday I attended my dear friend from college, Katie's baby shower. It was great to see her and her family and my other friends from college Becca and Abbie. Katie is 27 weeks along in the photo and I am 29 weeks. I am ALOT bigger then she is! Thank you to my Mom for keeping Kate so I could have a great day with my friends!!


On Sunday, we went to my friend Amanda's little girl's 3 yr old b-day party. Here are some pictures of Kate and Amanda's little girl, Mia playing in the pool together!


On Monday, my Mom and I took Kate to the Houston Zoo. It started pouring as soon as we got there and rained off and on the whole time we were there! Even with the rain--it was still really hot!!






Thank you soo much to my Aunt and Uncle for letting Kate and I stay with you and Mom, thanks for everything!!

1 comment:

Rachel and Bryan said...

Jill, you little preggers Momma, you are looking fantastic!