Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The River

Mike, Kate and I attended my family's annual river weekend this past weekend in New Braunfles. I was excited for Kate to have her first experience of floating the Comal river!! I was 5 the first time I made this trip with my family and floated the Comal, so I was glad she could start earlier in life than I did! She actually loved it! She didn't even seem to mind how cold the water was. I thought she would be happy staying in a tube floating with Mike or myself, but no that crazy kid wanted to be in the water!! We put her tube on and a lease and she was off!! It was a great weekend and great to see the Robertson side of the family! I can't believe that next year we will have TWO kids when we are there!! Yikes!!









Be sure to check out the new videos!

No comments: