Monday, February 8, 2010

Bad Mommy




Well, this weekend I had a bad Mommy moment. In an attempt to fed Kate more healthy snacks, I found that she likes apples! So for a snack Friday morning, I gave her apple slice after apple slice. Also, she is getting her moles in so I know that the apple had to feel good on her gums. Well, I gave her WAY too many apples and she got a Major diaper rash!!! She was screaming every time we changed her diaper!! She was screaming, Mike was holding her down and well I was crying and trying to clean her and apply the diaper rash cream. Well Friday night and Saturday it looked pretty bad, but by Sunday morning, there was no more screaming with a diaper change. It's amazing to me how fast the rash came and then how fast it was gone.

So Mommy lesson learned--don't give Tons of apple slices at one time!!!

On a happy note, we did finally have a nice day on Saturday and we took Kate to the park down the street. She had a great time!

1 comment:

Rachel and Bryan said...

Good to know. I will have to write that one down somewhere! Glad to have friends to show me the ropes!

Rachel Zander