Monday, November 16, 2009

Walk for Diabetes





This past week was busy!! Monday I attended a really great card making class with Jes and walked away with 8 beautiful cards(thanks Renee!) I hope this is something Jes and I can do every month. Tuesday, Kate and I spent the morning at Jungle Java with Cassie and Jax and then that night I got to catch up with my friend Stephanie (finally!) Wednesday, Kate and I went to our weekly Music class and then we went to Jes and Brian's for dinner. Thursday night I went out with friends to celebrate a 30th b-day!! Such a fun night! Kate, my Mom and I walked Saturday morning for Diabetes and had a great time! We spent the rest of the day shopping and then Mike and I had date night with friends on Saturday night. Then Sunday I went with Stephanie to check out the place where she will be getting married in June-- it is so beautiful!!

Kate is getting so much better at her walking skills! She was being really good about holding my hand and walking where I wanted her to go, but that seems to be coming to an end. She has started to realize that she sometimes wants to go where I don't and she gets so mad when we don't! She will throw a little fit. I am amazed at how strong she is to pull "me" where "she" wants to go! She is super friendly, she waves at everyone everywhere we go!! Its really sweet!

Be sure to check out the new video of Kate on the slide!!

1 comment:

lltanderson said...

love the slide video! she looks so big girl getting down all by herself (and sliding by herself without losing her balance)!