Monday, November 9, 2009

Capitol of Texas Zoo!






I have to say the highlights of our week last week was our trip to the Capital of Texas Zoo here in Austin and our trip to Aquarena Springs in San Marcos! On Thursday Kate and I meet up with some friends from our Moms group and had a great time at the zoo! Kate loved looking at all the animals and petting the ones that she could. She was able to pet goats,a very friendly camel,a pony, and pigs. I decided to let her walk on her own and she did a really good job! She loved picking up rocks and just being able to walk around! On Sunday we meet up with my friend from high school Karen and her son Tucker to take a ride on the glass bottom boats at Aquarena Springs in San Marcos. It was really neat! We had a nice lunch with the kiddos and it was great to catch up with Karen!
As for progress with Kate, I have started to work on signing with Kate and so far she has learned "all done." One of my friends let me make of copy of her Baby Signing Time video and Kate really loves it!

No comments: