Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Alex's 7th birthday!!!

Alex is 7!!!  Our Buddy is 7!!
When I asked Alex what he wanted to do for his birthday, he said he wanted "Reese and Cullen to come over to have breakfast for dinner and ice cream."  So he woke up, went to school and then we had Cullen's family, cousins, MeMe and Aunt and Uncles over for Breakfast for dinner and ice cream.  Then opening presents! 


Alex is 7!!!

lunch with Alex at school

Daddy with Aberlee




I took donuts to his class

opening presents


playing with Meme


Happy Birthday Alex!!




This boy warmed my heart before he went to bed, when he told me he had a "fantastic birthday" Love him!!

Then on Saturday we had his Nerf gun 7th birthday party!!

his cupcake target cake

targets








Mike and Cullen's Dad Andrew were in charge of the party outside.  I think they had just as much fun as the boys did!


I took this picture and then they started shooting me!!






Loved having a small party!  Alex and his friends really had a great time!

No comments: