Monday, May 15, 2017

3 week catch up! May 2017

Kate and Mike went to another Daddy Daughter Dance, this time with the girl scouts and it was Roaring 20's theme.






 Mike and I were leaving the next moring for Cancun so Meme was here to watch the kids while we were gone.




Alex had a PTA performance while we were gone. Everyone said he did a great job singing.



Mike and I had a wonderful time in Cancun!!

Then Mike had the kids for the weekend while I went away for the weekend.
Hangin with the kiddos when I got back last week!
Alex learned how to ride his bike without training wheels, so he got a new bike!!  He loves it!



Beckham is awesome at hitting the ball

Muffins at Mom at BPE with the kiddos


These boy are so funny!  Will does whatever Beckham does and I just thought they looked so cute sitting next to each other!


Kate and I had a date night. Her girl scout troop was helping a 4H group make shoes for kids in Africa and then we had dinner together.



Saturday we rode bikes to the park.






Gram and PawPaw took kiddos to see Disney on ice.

We had a couples game night on saturday night.  So much fun!


Will's new face!

And yesterday was Mother's Day and I had a great day just hanging out with my family and then we had dinner at Kristin's with Mike's parents.

No comments: