Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Kate's busy week!

On Monday, I got to attend Kate's field trip!  PawPaw watched all the other kids so I could go and be in charge of Kate and 3 of her friends.  It was at Crow's Nest Farm on a beautiful day and we had a great time!


Kate and her friend Esha





Kate's class
 On Tuesday night, Kate's whole first grade class had a performance at school at the PTA meeting.  She kept telling me that she was swimmy and they couldn't do their performance without her.  I didn't know what that meant, but she was right!  They read a book about a fish named Swimmy and she was the star!  She did a great job!  AND she had the only speaking part!




they sang The Eye of the Tiger




 Then on Thursday, she had girl scouts.  Mike watched the boys so I could go!


they made toys to donate to the animal shelter


On the Friday before, I took the kids to the carnival at Kate's school.






No comments: