Saturday, December 5, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

My parents came into town for Thanksgiving and we had a blast!

Playing a very serious game of Minion trouble Tuesday night.


she just loves this little guy!

My parents took the kids to the movies Wednesday morning

Will and Sally, my parents dog
Jes and Brian were spending Thanksgiving day with Brian's family so they came over Wednesday night for dinner and had family photos taken by Kristin.




kids with Aunt Jes
Thursday morning we were going to go do a Turkey Trot, but it was raining when we woke up!  So we were lazy and watched the Macys Day parade and starting cooking for our Thanksgiving lunch!  We had Mike's parents and my parents join us!  How special for this little dude to have both his grandparents at his First Thanksgiving!!  So much to be thankful for!!!









he fell asleep while we were eating!
Mike and I were both so thankful to have our 3 healthy beautiful kiddos this year!  Especially our Will.


No comments: