Thursday, September 17, 2015

Alex's 5th birthday party at school









I took the remaining cupcakes from Alex's party to his class on Wednesday.  His Pre-K class is BIG!  But a good group of kids. Some old friends from Ms Karen's class last year and new friends.

Alex at 5 has been interesting.  He is such a SMART, but sensitive kid.  He's had a hard time with the new baby and Mike being gone to his new job.  When he gets mad/angry/in trouble/upset he will cry and whine.  I am hoping that being back in a routine and being in Pre-K every morning, soccer, and gymnastics will help.  He is doing great at all of that!  His new thing is asking what songs mean.  He asked PawPaw a few weeks ago "what came first Dinosaurs or Jesus?"  Lots of questions like that!  He sure does keep us on our toes!  I swear he is already smarter than I am!  And did I mention how sweet he is!!  On his own birthday he just kept talking about how he wanted Daddy to take him to get Kate her birthday present!  He is always so sweet to Kate and well everyone in the family.  I love when I catch him being sweet to Baby Will.

I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten next year.



No comments: