Sunday, August 9, 2015

Bowling, caves and the Thinkery

2 weeks ago the kiddos were all camp free so I tried to do some fun things with them!

Monday we headed to Georgetown for some bowling.  Kate and Aberlee really enjoy it, but Alex lets the girls bowl for him after about the 5th frame.


Then we meet up with Gram and PawPaw for lunch and they took the big kids to the Inner Space Caverns.  They all had a blast!

Tuesday night, Kate and I went with Gram, Kristin and Aberlee to a Mary Poppins sign along.  So fun!

Wednesday we had 2 play dates, 1 play date on Thursday and then we headed to the Austin children's museum, called the Thinkery on Friday with Gram,





The kids had a great time!  They loved the market part and could have spent the whole time we were there in there!  They also got super wet playing in the water!!

They had a super nice nursing room!!

.


I survived the week, so then Mike and I had a date night Friday night, Saturday night I had a Mommy meeting for Kate's Girl Scout Troop

and then Sunday night I went to see Shania Train.





She was really awesome!!

No comments: